Friday, March 23, 2012

Pin It Friday!

Time for another Pin It Friday. This weeks inspiration, which I must admit, I dearly love is -- dessert! Here are some things that I am so ready to try, especially now that Spring Break is around the corner and I will have time to experiment in the kitchen.

My first pin is from http://vegetarianirvana.wordpress.com/ -- salted caramel lava cake. This just might be to die for. And if I can figure out a way to make this gluten free for my husband, I just might make it all the time.

                                                                                        Source: vegetarianirvana.wordpress.com via Kate on Pinterest


Staying on the salted caramel kick, here is another recipe that I have to try from sweetpolita.com. It is for a salted caramel chocolate layer cake. How yummy does this look?

                                                                                        Source: sweetapolita.com via Kate on Pinterest


My final pin comes from bluewillowblog.org. It is french toast blueberry sandwiches. These just look so yummy good that I will definitely be trying this out soon. I will get you the results post haste!

                                                                                 Source: bluewillowblog.com via Kate on Pinterest

Happy Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment