Monday, March 19, 2012

Blog Stalking... errr.. I mean sharing.

Now that I have a blog, I can stop looking and blogs... and looking at blogs---did I mention I look at blogs. So when Parents Magazine put out their "Best Blog Awards" I was there--and it is packed full of good family blogs to check out.

If you haven't seen Parenting: Illustrated with Crappy Pictures, you have to go RIGHT now and check it out. It is hilarious. I mean FREAKIN' hilarious. Like laughing so hard I am crying hilarious. But be forewarned--it's mom humor--so if you don't get mom humor or love finding the humor in the stories that parents tell about their kids, this might not be the blog for you. I however, could spend hours on it and laugh the whole time.

Why do I love it? Probably the same reason that people love Cosby or Bill Engvall (two of my favorites)-- because I know exactly what she is talking about. I can see myself in every "crappy" picture, or my sister, or my mom friends. Adventures in going to the bathroom with a toddler, taking kids to the park, or needing a much needed mama break--been there, done that--all parents have. So go check it out an enjoy the laugh, or at least a refreshing break from the normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment