Friday, March 16, 2012

Pin It Friday--St. Patty's Edition

Since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, my pins are dedicated to all things Irish-- here are some of my favorites.  Enjoy.

My first  pin comes from www.sheknows.com --yummy shamrock shakes. I admit I am a sucker for these. I stalk the McD's here until they come out every March. Now with the recipe I can have one whenever the mood strikes me (and believe me it has). Although I will say that my shakes never come out this pretty.

                                                                                           Source: sheknows.com via Kate on Pinterest

My next pin is one of the better recipes I have found for traditional corn beef and cabbage. My husband loves corn beef, not so much cabbage and he will eat this.  It's from recipe.com. Now I can't wait for dinner Saturday!

                                                                                           Source: recipe.com via Kate on Pinterest


My final pin is a digital image of the the traditional Irish Blessing that is often passed around my friends when one of us has a special occasion in life happening. I got this version from 3.bp.blogspot.com.

                                                                                               Source: 3.bp.blogspot.com via Kate on Pinterest



Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment