Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bathtime = FUN

Thanks to pinterest, tonight we have created a new tradition in our house -- bathtub paint. All I can say is was a HUGE hit with Duncan who spent almost an hour in the tub playing and making a mess--umm-- I mean masterpiece :)  It really is a breeze to make -- all you need is shaving cream, food coloring, a muffin tin and a paint brush.


Yes... it really is this easy folks!










 The finished product--green, red, yellow, blue, and purple paint! (yes, I know... the purple looks funky, but it's purple!)



Duncan really enjoyed making a mess, but the shaving cream makes it a breeze to clean up (ie. just rinse it away with water).  Sometimes its nice to have an extended bathtime since it means Duncan can get to be creative (and get some more energy out) and I get to get some quality time in. It really is a win-win :)

Playing with my paint


No comments:

Post a Comment