Pineapple BBQ Pulled Pork
|Simple and easy ingredients|
- one 3-4 pound pork shoulder
- all purpose seasoning (I used Lawry's)
- one bottle of barbecue sauce (We love Bulls Eye
at our house )
- one 15 ounce can of diced pineapples, undrained
- Rub pork shoulder all over with all purpose seasoning and place in slow cooker. (I also threw in a bit of
seasoning with the the rest of the ingredients)
- Dump can of pineapples (undrained) over pork.
- Pour bottle of barbecue sauce over pork.
- Lift pork a little to let the sauce get underneath.
- Cook on high for six (6) hours or low for ten (10) hours.
- Shred in the pot and mix with the juice.
- Strain & serve!
|The finished product, shredded and ready to eat!|
Serves 4 -6 people
This recipe also freezes really well and is even better the next day as left overs!