Friday, March 2, 2012

Pin It Friday!

One of my favorite social media obsessions is pinterest. I love it...searching and finding what others have found that I too can find inspiration from. I felt it was time to share, so I am starting what hopefully will be a Friday tradition of sharing with all of you some of my favorite new found inspiration.

My first pin comes from www.makelearningfun.com. I want to thank my friend Dana for finding it. And since my child loves dinosaurs, this will be a great rainy day activity to try out.

                                                                                                  Source: makinglearningfun.com via Kate on Pinterest

Next up comes a pin from filtwizardry.com. Again, I have to give credit to yet another friend, Summer, for finding this inspiration. I will definitely be doing this with Duncan to help with reading and word recognition.

                                                                                                 Source: filthwizardry.com via Kate on Pinterest


My final Friday pin comes from www.meetthedubiens.com.  Talk about a great family blog. You really should check it out. Tons of inspiration to be found. Ummm....What is it? Home made bathtub paint made from shaving cream and food coloring. I will soon be blogging on this new bath time excitement in our house.

                                                                                                Source: meetthedubiens.com via Kate on Pinterest


If you want to get involved in your own Friday Pin it, you can start by heading to www.5minutesformoms.com and check out there great link up for Pinterest Pin Friday.  The blog is covered with great mommy ideas, blogs, sites, even stores to help all moms out.



Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment