- Enjoying the sunshine and 70-80 degree weather.
- Playing with Duncan as much as I can outside. He loves the outside and so do I.
- Grading papers, grading papers and grading papers. Did I mention it's the end of the quarter and I'm grading papers?
- Reading The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Harvey Karp, M.D. It's been enlightening to read so far,and I am hoping to use more and more of his tips with Duncan and perhaps even my students.
- I got a mommy day!! Manicure, pedicure and a relaxing lunch.
- House dreaming...
- Going to bed at a decent time--no more staying up late for me if I can help it. I love my sleep way too much.
- Along with the grading... I'm trying to get my lesson and unit plans together for the rest of the school year. It's coming up quicker than I want and I need to plan this out right so I don't shortchange my students when it comes to state testing, but at the same time keeping the things that they are interested in learning--gotta find that balance.
- Committing myself to working out. Both my husband and I are starting a prep program to help us get a jump start on our health.
- and finally--Enjoying spring break and the chance to slow down, take a nap, and relax.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
It's been over a week since I have last posted and yes I am really slacking off. But hey, in my defense it is spring, the flowers are blooming and I am worse than my students waiting for the end of the school year. Alas, I shall settle for spring break. It is here!! And what pray-tell have I been doing these past weeks? Well, here's a quick roundup.