Friday, April 20, 2012

Pin It Friday!!

It's been awhile since I've done a Pin it Friday--so now I give you my inspiration for the weekend and some fun. Enjoy.

My first pin is actually from Pottery Barn Kids. Duncan loves cars and I've gathered the supplies to see if I can make a replica of this. I'll have to post the results once I'm done.

                                                                                            Source: potterybarnkids.com via Kate on Pinterest



My next pin comes from the Pioneer Woman. I love her tips, recipes, and humor. My goal? To make this yummy dish this weekend of beef and snow peas for dinner.


                                                                                        Source: thepioneerwoman.com via Kate on Pinterest



My last pin is where we are going this weekend. Can you guess? We're going to the Washington DC Zoo. I can't wait to see how lil' guy reacts to all the animals.


                                                                                                   Source: dakotazoo.org via Buffy on Pinterest
       

Have a great weekend all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment