1. Thank and link back to the awarding blog.
2. Answer seven questions.
3. Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Hand the award on to 7 deserving others.
1. What is your favorite song? That my dear friends is easy! In Your Eyes, by Peter Gabriel... hands down.
2.What is your favorite dessert? Really? I have to pick one? I guess I'd have to say ice cream.
3. What do you do when you are upset? Ummm.... I'd have to say first reaction is cry. I admit I don't handle emotion really well.
4. Which is your favorite pet? If I had to choose, I'd say my very first pet on my own... Sly. I rescued him (or should I say he rescued me) and he was there when I had so many life changing moments...it was one of the saddest days of my life when I lost him.
5. Which do you prefer, white or whole wheat? Whole wheat. It just tasted better to me. But I am starting to acquire (very slowly) a taste for millet (gluten free) bread because my husband is gluten intolerant.
6. What's your biggest fear? Losing those that I love.
7. What is your attitude mostly? I look to the bright side of things. I teach high school so people think that I am insane but I find working with teenagers keeps me young at heart.
Ten Random Facts About Me
1. I am left handed.
2. I love cooking, but absolutely hate to clean up. And laundry... ugh...don't get me started.
3. I like shopping for others, but have no patience when shopping for myself.
4. I could watch the BBC version of Persuasion over and over and over again. It is my favorite Jane Austin book ever.
5. I love Vera Bradley bags. They are the most girly, patterned things I own.
6. I really love falling asleep to the sound of the rain--SO relaxing.
7. If I could, I would take long showers everyday until the hot water ran out.
8. My child dresses better and has more up-to-date technology than I do.
9. If it weren't so bad for me, I'd eat a cheeseburger with ketchup, mustard and pickles every day.
10. I love it when my child naps... I can take a nap too---ahhh... heaven.
Team Studer -- Tabitha's blog was my inspiration for starting a blog. I've been a fan for almost 2 years now.
Meeting Lauren -- Jackie is mom to Lauren, a beautiful baby girl with downs syndrome, and a rambunctious toddler Ryan. I am blessed to know her and love reading about her family adventures.
Growing Up Geeky -- a fellow teacher and blogger, Melissa has a great blog about family and life.
Meet the Dubiens -- what would I do without this awesome crafty fun blog by Jill? Her weekly "bento" snack boxes have been a life saver and allowed me to try new things (a.k.a. foods) with Dunc.
Funny PostPartum Lady -- I found Funny Post Partum Lady when I was looking for inspiration about being a military wife. All I can say is what a fun blog to read, hands down you should follow this fellow military mommy.
The Nonsensationalist -- Cesca (aka Francesca) is actually a former student of mine from my first years of teaching (we won't say how long ago that was ok?). He has a wonderful family now and I've really enjoyed following the antics of her crew. She is such a great writer.
One Good Thing by Jillee -- I found this blog via Pinterest when Jill posted the XL chocolate chip cookie in a mug. OMG it was heaven. I now follow her for crafty tips and ideas. I big puffy heart her blog! :)