Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Graduation Time :)

Every year I look forward to graduation--to watch my senior students walk across the stage and receive their high school diplomas. I see the joy and excitement on their faces as they close one chapter and begin a new one in their lives. It makes me blessed to be part of their journey. So as my current students get ready to cross the stage and my former kiddos who have already done so last week... for you.

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!
  

To the 2012 graduates of Western and my HHS seniors... congratulations! I'm so very proud of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment