Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Top 10: Why I love you

In honor of Father's Day I have created my very own top 10 as an "ode" to my husband. So here we go--the TOP Ten Reasons Why I love you!

1. I love watching you play with our son. You are such a great role model.
2. Who else could I share my politics obsession with?
3. When I'm sick, you always take care of me--and that say's a lot because I am a terrible patient.
4. It touches my heart when get a "SOS"-y, and show your emotions (and let the cat sleep on your lap).

5. You are the ultimate technology nerd.
6. I love that you have served your country for these last 23 years. I am so proud of you for that.
7. You kill/move/handle all the creepy bugs, spiders, and crawling things so I don't freak out! That is true love right there.
8. Your corny sense of humor never fails to make me smile and laugh.
9. You aren't afraid to try new things, meet new people or have a new experience.
10.  You married me, with all my faults, craziness, and weirdness, you married ME!

 Happy Father's Day my dear husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment