Thursday, June 21, 2012

Currently @ the Innes Family-- 6/21/12

Currently I am....


Making...
the Mt. Everest of laundry disappear. I seriously think I could use a cleaning service just to keep up with the laundry at this house. And there are only three of us... could you imagine what it would be like if there were more? I shudder to think!

Listening to...
the sound of silence--Duncan is at day care today, and I am home alone. Actually... I was listening to my relax mix on my cloud player, but it just ended and I've been too lazy to get some new music on. 

Craving...
Rice Krispie treats. I think I'm going to have to make some later. Although I will say the all day mac 'n' cheese I have cooking in the crock pot smells pretty good too (will be blogging about this later)

Writing...
my list of things to-do before we go on vacation. There is just so much I need to get done, and I keep thinking of other little things...so the to list has made a re-appearance in my house. If you know me and my passion for to-do lists, you will know that it's a record 2 weeks without one--I was really trying to go with the flow a bit more this summer and not have everything planned. 

Laughing...
at the pictures of Duncan at the pool. Watching him can't help but make me smile. He is so proud of his new floatie and that he can get "in the water, mama". Will be blogging about this too, since we have finally gotten to one of the events on our bucket list (I know, I know---yes, it's another list).



What are you currently doing? Join up with the currently party link below. The list stays active for the week, so have fun. I'd love to see what you are "currently" doing. 

This Amazing Day

4 comments:

  1. Mac n' cheese in the crock pot? This is a recipe I look forward to seeing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be up this week. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

      Delete
  2. We have tons of laundry too! I cant wait until Hannah is old enough to do her own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That day can not come soon enough for me either :)

      Delete