Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

On this special day I want to say thank you--to all the mom's in my life. My own mother, who had been my teacher, guide, and friend; my sister, who has been an inspiration to me; my mother-in-law, who is so supportive of me and helps keep my husband in place (he, he);  my dear mommy friends who teach me about being a better mom, the fur-mom's who remind me that a mother's love has no boundaries--all moms and mommies. You are truly amazing. Happy Mother's Day to you.

As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering.....
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done for me?
For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeats?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage, and honesty?
I wonder if I've ever thanked you for the simple things...
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?
If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things,
I am thanking you now....
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.
           --Anonymous 


Have a wonderful Mother's Day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment