Monday, January 16, 2012

My Vera Bradley Obsession

Those of you who know me, know I am not the most "girly" girl. I am a tomboy at heart and didn't own a dress by choice until I was forced to in the 8th grade when my volleyball coach wanted us to dress up for away games. But I have a girl obsession--Vera Bradley. If you haven't been to their  website (www.verabradley.com ), go now... you will become as addicted as I am. I currently own three Vera Bradley bags, 2 lanyards (for school), and the pen and brush bag.  Here's some of my loves... (all pictures are from the Vera Bradley website)

My FAVORITE Besty bag in Bali Blue... to bad it's a retired color :(


I use this pencil and brush bag to keep all my pens,pencils, a highlighter or two, and sticky notes organized in my school bag. Another favorite color (especially for fall)--Buttercup!

 

My next purchase... headbands!










 My goal... I want to get a wallet, and some of the travel bags like the grand traveler or the duffel bags. Who knew I could be so "girly"? I love it. Who knows--maybe this is the start of something big! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment